Establishing a business entity in one of the numerous UAE Free Zones can be an attractive option for foreign investors and businesses. Free zones contribute to and stimulate the economy by attracting foreign direct investment, generating thousands of jobs, stimulating non-oil exports, encouraging the setting up of ancillary industries, and helping in the transfer of knowledge, expertise and technology to the country.
All seven Emirates of the UAE already have these economic zones. Free zones allow 100 percent ownership by expatriates, residency visas, and various other benefits allowing for a credible and stable jurisdiction. In addition to the start-up advantages, free zones offer some incredible tax and monetary benefits. Companies are protected against any remote possibility of future imposition of corporate tax, all capital and profits may be repatriated, investors receive benefits from numerous double tax treaties, etc.
We'd love to hear from you
The major advantages of operating in a UAE free zone are:
- 100% ownership by Expatriates;
- Protection against future imposition of corporate tax;
- All capital and profits may be repatriated
- Residency visas available;
- Benefits from double tax treaties;
- Credible, stable and white-listed jurisdiction;
- Excellent infrastructure & communications;
- Duty free of supplies for own use & re-exports.
In the UAE there are many different free zones. There are substantial differences in requirements, regulations and associated costs.
The popularity of the free zone areas is increasing while generating an inflow of new investors. Each of the different free zones differs in requirements, regulations, and costs. To get the best value, you’ll need some professional guidance and support, which is exactly what Zola Group specializes in.
We can establish your business in any of the free zones including these, currently most popular options:
- Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC)
- Dubai South/Dubai World Central (DWC)
- Meydan Free Zone
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA)
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Ajman Free Zone
- Fujairah Free Zone
- Fujairah Creative City Free Zone
- Umm Al Quwain Free Zone