About St. Kitts and Nevis
The St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program was started in 1984, making it the longest running program of this type in the world. It has stood-out among similar CBI programs for being strict in enforcing investment requirements and meticulous in due diligence procedures.
The program’s purpose is to attract investors of good character to make a contribution to the future development of the island Federation. In return, investors are granted the opportunity to apply for, and benefit from, a St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship and passport.
St. Kitts is 23 miles long and 5 miles across. The island covers a total area of 68 square miles and has a population of approximately 36,000. Nevis, the smaller of the two, is 7 miles in diameter, covering a total of just 36 square miles with a population of 9,000.
Tourism is the most important growth sector in St. Kitts and Nevis, and offers great opportunities for investment in the country and in the expansion of the industry.
Although the twin tropical islands are not visited by tourists as frequently as other Caribbean destinations, the tourism industry’s promising growth should attract more global visitors to enjoy its perfect tropical weather and picturesque white sand beaches.
Benefits of this Citizenship:
- By including your family members on the application form you and your family can enjoy full citizenship for life and pass it on to future generations.
- St. Kitts and Nevis passports allow you and your family to travel across 130 countries and territories worldwide without the need of a visa.
- There is a low tax regime, safeguarding citizens for example, worldwide income, inheritance and gift tax.
- There is an opportunity to maintain dual citizenship if so desired.
- St. Kitts and Nevis nicknames as ‘business haven’ which is full of numerous incentives for business and investment.
- Fast processing time and transparent requirements.
- No minimum level of English required.
- No interview required
- No previous business experience requirement.
- No requirement to reside in St. Kitts and Nevis before, during or after application.
- Change of Name is legally available.
- There is no need to renounce your current citizenship(s).
- No notification to your home authorities on your new citizenship.
- Investments are made after the application is approved, not before.
- The program is based on the law and is guaranteed by the government since 1984.
Citizenship by Investment Options
Contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation
- $250,000Minimum Contribution
- Applicant, Spouse and Dependents
Investment into Government Approved Real Estate Development Project
- $400,000Minimum Investment
- Applicant, Spouse and Dependents
We'd love to hear from you
This passport offers visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to the following countries and territories.
|Antigua & Barbuda||Faroe Islands||Latvia||Singapore or|
|Austria||French Guiana||Lithuania||South Korea|
|The Bahamas||French Polynesia||Luxemburg||Spain|
|Barbados||French Southern & Antarctic||Macedonia||St. Bart’s|
|Brazil||Greenland||Montserrat||St. Pierre and Miquelon|
|Brit. Virgin Islands||Grenada||The Netherlands||St. Vincent & Grenadines|
|Costa Rica||Holy See||Panama||Trinidad & Tobago|
|Curacao||Hungary||Pitcairn Island||Turks & Caicos|
|Cyprus||Iceland||Poland||United Kingdom months|
|Dominica||Italy||Romania||Virgin Islands (UK)|
|Dominican Republic||Jamaica||Saba||Wallis and Futuna|